Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Life is Fair... Retribution is Just.

Let's Blog for now.......

Setting myself thinking. This thing had been bogging my head for the past 1 week after the cruel reality struck me.

Do I really have friends? If yes, where are they? Besides my parents, does anyone else really care about me?

I do not have the answer that I wish to have and that is why I'm constantly asking myself what went wrong.

Perhaps I can easily blame myself. It's my own fault for what I'm suffering today. Retribution has arrived. I done too much wrong in the past and now it's timefor me to suffer. And if my past wrongs are not enough. I had done wrong and hurtful things recently again. I just don't learn and make mistakes again.

I only have myself to blame. I do not know when I will leave the vicious cycle of retribution or rather when will I really become a better person.

Whenever I'm not out, I will be either by the sea or hiding in my room. I think and think.... and think too much. I know I think too much but I cannot help it. I always think alot. I think I will breakdown one day and Jack Johnson will look for me. Hahaha.

Whatever it is, I'm going through another difficult and rough patch of my Life. Not like those of before. This time perhaps the problem lies within myself. Shit. I'm a problem. Haiz...

For now, I don't see any light ahead of me and my future looks bleak and dark. I'm just living day after day. Making Life a routine. A thing I once detested so much becomes my life now.

So much is going on inside my head now even as I'm blogging but I have no one to turn to. I only have myself and myself only. I shall hide from it. That's the only thing I can do now and nothing else.

I'm tired... very tired... realli tired...

Quote: "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

2 Comments:

Blogger Giselia Lucifer said...

R u ok?? U seem to have quite a lot of negative feelins recently. Quite worried about u. Gimme a call whenever u need someone to tok to ya!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Without Wax said...

Ger... negative... that's correct but the reason why is coz there's nothing much to be positive about... but not to worry... I will be able to come out of this a better person.. coz that's ME!!!.. Hehe...

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home