Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Cold Shoulder

Let's Blog in Pain.

Damm Pain. Retribution again.

Been having this shoulder cum back cum neck pain. Dying already. Had this since Tuesday. I cannot look left, right, down or up. I can only look straight. Kaoz. Super pain and it's jialat. Foul mood.

Yesterday, bought a TIGER brand heat pack and sticked it on my back. Felt better. Asked my dad to buy another one for me. He bought. When I took a look, I did see the TIGER picture but it's not TIGER brand. It's just a KNN TIGER picture from some unknown manufacturer in China and the worst. It's not for sores and back aches. -_-"'

So I slept and this morning and woke up feeling no better. Think I will be taking some time off later in the day to treat this problem.

Mmm.. That's about all. Just decided to blog and bitch about this pain. hahaha. Bitchy huh... Full of shit me... muahaha...

Quote: "It's easier to decide when to stop if you have someplace to go."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home