Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What is my next step?

Let's Blog.......

Recently, this is what is happening to my life...
- boring yet interesting
- unhappy yet joyous
- exciting yet peaceful

Basically, I dunno why I wrote the above but just felt like writing it. Haha. I can feel the calling recently. Not the kind of calling that tells you to be a pastor or monk. But rather the kind of calling that ask you to live a new life and get back some of your old pleasures.

Perhaps I should stop my absentinence from Clubs. Perhaps I should spend on clubbing again. This will in fact boost the Singapore Economy. I haven't clubbed since New Year Day. It's considered a long time like 2 months plus. Mmm. Numerous invitations to club but I just cannot find the mood to. Now that I'm shifting office to UE Square. Mmm. Will things change. For a person that loves to groove to the music so much, can I resist the temptation to go in once again. We shall see as time will tell everything.

So, what was weekend for me? Went to do project with my classmates from 11pm on Friday till 8am in the morning. After that, went to class straight on Saturday till 4pm. I went back home via Taxi coz was too tired. Reached home, slept at 5pm. The next time I woke up was 7. But I was wondering why it's so bright still. Shit... It's 7am in the morning. Oops. Haha. Went back to sleep another 1 hour. Haha. Basically I concussed...

Went to church then and after church, went back home then Kenneth came to pick me to play soccer. Damm tiring. Lost 8-0 But we consider that a good score. Haha.

Sunday night, spent on watching TV programs and sleep again.

Monday do wat, drag myself out of bed and go work lor. Interesting day at work. Meet new people again. Nice. At night, went to play soccer with the Monday Boys. Had a nice time playing street soccer.

Okie. That's about all for now. Time to work again. Byes...

Quote: "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home