Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wah!!!

Let's blog.......

Yesterday after work, headed for home. On my way home, mum called me. She forgot to bring keys. Haha. Usually is son no bring key. Where got mu no bring key one? Anyway, I met her at causeway point then we went home together.

Didn't take dinner as I was going to play soccer at 8pm. Took a 10mins walk to market and met Alex. (Not Alex as in Alex Chin but Alex aka Botak) Then we went to Blk 829 BB court to play soccer.

Yesterday played like a possessed person, like stamina cannot finish. Ram ball here and there. Haha. Played till 10pm and enjoyed myself alot. Felt good... hehe..

Went home, got chicken soup to drink. Tasted funnie but I'm sure it's good for my health. Started watching the "Yu Le 100%" Was damm funnie and started to laugh while lying on my bed.

After that, started chatting with Joyce from 2am till 5am. Wah. Been sometime since we caught up and was damm surprised we could tok so long and didn't realise the time. Perhaps happie time flys past much faster. Felt much better after the chat and went to drop dead and sleep.

This mornie, reach office then Mei sms me, ask me if I was wearing Blue shirt today. STUNNED!! Shit kenna stalked. She then later told me that it's Joey who saw me on the train. BUt perhaps I was in the mode of zombie-ing. So didn't see her.

Okie lar. This is just a short blog.

For Giselia: Wish you happiness and I'm glad you moving on better now.

Quote: "You will be as much value to others as you have been to yourself."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

2 Comments:

Blogger Giselia Lucifer said...

life is nvr fair... to be fair to others.. u got to be fair to urself 1st... nvr giv all u hav...make it a point to leave sum for urself..u nvr noe when dat person wil fail u.. n when dat happens.. at least u got sumtin to fall back on..truth is alwys hurtin n cruel..dat is reality..dat is e world..dere is no god or devil..everytin is within ourself..take care n b gd..live strong n b safe..all e best..seein such an email comin fr u says a lot..n i understand..mebbe tis is beta for all...

5:03 PM  
Blogger Without Wax said...

Ger,

I hope that you dun get my email wrong. As a friend for so many years, I'm happie that you can move on and perhaps find someone that to lean on in times when you need that someone to be around for you.

Knowing that you have that special someone now makes me feel truely happie for you. Although the only sad part is that I have to find out myself.

Don't worry about me ger, I had moved on alot already. Now different piorities are in my life.

For you, you will always be a special friend to me. Someone to guide me again should I need a mentor or teacher. Thank you ger for all that you had done for me. Appreciated fully.

So, old rule stiil stand, the 30yr promise. haha. Take care and enjoy you trip to HK.

En

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home