Monday, March 13, 2006

Still moodless

Let's blog.......

So, it's monday. Back to work. BUT I'm not suffering from any Monday blues. It's not coz' I'm in a freaking good mood juz that I'm simply moodless.

Cool right? If you're moodless, you can't possibly suffer from any Monday Blues coz there won't be any form of mood. Right now, I'm juz like a piece of meat... erm.. correct myself.. 50% meat, 50% fat moving around. A person with no emotions, no feelings.... no moods.

I'm getting into depression. When that happens, I need to buy something to pacify myself. Been thinking of changing hp again. My SE W800i is not even 4 months old and I'm thinking of changing. I'm getting from bad to worse. But no choice coz I need to buy some new thing in order to make myself feel better. My target is the Motorola V3X. Seems like a good phone. Went to Lucky Plaza just now to get a better feel of it. Seems not bad and only cost $600 plus.

My contract is ending as well but there is only blue color for local set and the black set that I saw was nice. Mmm. My gut feeling tells me to wait as there will be a V3Xi or something down that line where it will be metalic and a much improved version. Hence, I shall hold my purchase decision.

Moreover, from reliable sources, SE K800 is coming out and the camera is 3.2 Mega Pixel. Wow. That's sounds good. So, it's hold on and wait for me now.

My econs final exam is just 7 days away and I haven't started studying for it. I got no mood to study at all.Just simply no mood and dun feel like doing anything about it. Haiz. What is happening to me? I must try to perk myself up and encourage myself. Coz if I don't do it, no one will and I don't expect anyone to do it as well.

In this world, we must rely on oneself. No point waiting for others to care for you. Coz no one will always be there for you. As per the post entry yesterday. All human are selfish and who you are to deserve their attention unless you are beneficial to them. Haha. Sad but it's the truth.

So many people had drifted away from me. No matter how close we used to be, things and people never remain the same. Do not be stupid and commit so much to friends. They don't last. NEVER!!!

Right now, I live for myself and no one else. But it's so hard. I'm so easily soft-hearted. Is this a good side of me or just my weakest link? I dunno myself.

We all live in this world looking for recognition for others. If you realise your value and no one else is there to agree, what you say only amounts to emptiness, a chasing after the wind. So, am I recognised for what I had done? Mmm. I dunno.

Perhaps like what the movie: "I not stupid too" Ask yourself this question today.

-- When was the last time you praise someone?
-- When was the last time someone praised you?
-- When was the last time you said "I Love You" to that someone who is important to you?

We all need recognition and encouragement from each other to carry on with Life. I'm no different. However, I'm not getting what I deserve. Or perhaps it's God's way of testing me and giving me plentiful of trials to strengthen me further. My only hope is that at the end of everything is the silver lining that I had been waiting for. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

However, I'm so very afraid. What happens if there is nothing and all my hopes were just my own empty dreams. Only time can tell everything. The only thing that I can do now is to keep on striving... keep on trying..... till the day I give up my last breath.

Depressing blog entry huh. Not the first time anyway. But who cares? No one. So no worries. I just live the way I want.

Perhaps one fine day, I will be hard enough to change myself completely and be a totally different person. Perhaps I will never be that someone. I really dunno.

Right now, I just live day after day. Waiting for perhaps hope to arrive. I only have hope left in me. I must continue hoping as that's the last thing that keeps me breathing and surviving. Nothing else can do that.

I must stop blogging now or I will get too emotional and become like the Jack Johnson song again.

Bye.

Quote: "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home