Thursday, March 16, 2006

living a poor life

Let's Blog.......

Yesterday, after work, went to have dinner ar BK then after that went Seletar CC to drive. Had a nice time working out.

Reached home, faced some unhappiness. Usual disagreements. Due to this, I had decided to prove others wrong about me again. I will be totally independent from now on. Home will now hold a new meaning for me. I'm forced to do this. Don't blame me.

I still remember before going to poly, all those promises about sending me overseas for further studies. I studied whatever you asked me to. I wasted 3 years in poly studying something that I got no interest. Still I did well out of responsibility.

Now, I working and studying part-time. Fuck those promises.

I'm just buying a golf club to practice myself. I using my own money. I'm told off for buying a $100 club when you can spend more money on outsiders, your friends holding BBQ parties and other stuffs. Giving $$$ because they need help and they are all God's children.

Our family income which is certainly better than alot other families. I'm not saying that it's a must for you to support my studies. I'm not doing useless things. I'm studying. Why can't you be more supportive. I had seen familes changing their lifestyle so that they can give their children better education.

I'm not asking you to sell the house or car. You have the money to buy expensive car which is totally not a need for our family. You want to buy that kind of car because you can fetch people around on Sunday and it's always your dream to buy a car like that.

Can you think? Your son is struggling and you can spend that 30K more to buy a bigger car for reasons I do not agree with. That 30K can be used to for my studies and there will still be surplus. I'm disgusted.

I had enough of being deprived since young. Now, I'm able to give myself a better life. If you think I'm not saving enough. It's my life after all. I had enough. So many years, I had tried to be a good son. But perhaps I'm never good enough, I'm never smart enough.

I'm constantly not appreciated for who I am at home. It's outside and at my workplace where I'm recognised. It's outside home that I feel like I'm living. It's outside home that I feel as if I have a sense of purpose in doing what I'm doing and realising my dreams.

I had enough. Now, I'm going to change. I'm going to pursue my own dreams. Don't ever blame me for not being at home. I'm busy enough working in the day and studying at night. But now I'm going to do even more.

I'm going to use my way to earn as much as I can. I don't care about the so call ethics that you think is correct. You had worked your whole life in a church. You don't know anything about the outside world at all. So don't blame me for the change.

People need to be appreciated. I'm only human and I'm your son.

Quote: "The only person who love you the most is yourself."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

3 Comments:

Blogger Giselia Lucifer said...

kinship is sumtin dat no one in tis world can choose. rem i told u bef, nothing in tis world can change or deny tis fact. so u juz got to live wif it. i understand the anguish u r facin nw. but u got to learn to take it. they may b unreasonable to u in certain world. but y not hav a gd chat wif them n try n understand them n at d same time let them understand ur stand. take care....

4:59 PM  
Blogger Without Wax said...

Ger,

Thanks for your advice. I already knew you will say this. COz you jad told me before. Not to worry, I will tide over this again. As usual, nothing can get me down.

En

4:52 PM  
Blogger dEvIlInE said...

watever u do...i'll support u...as..guess...we are in the same situation...more or less i guess. perhaps, it runs inthe family!c..mon get used to it....thats wat i did...even though the pain its still there...try make jokes out of it...BleK! hehehe....
YOU CAN DO IT!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home