Friday, March 10, 2006

Just some updates...

Let's Blog.......

So waz up after Tuesday since I last blog? Okie. Wednesday, I went to pick Armii from NUS after her classes then we went Al Ameen to chil and have "Kambeng Soup" & " Fried Lice... erm.. I mean Rice... haha... sorri... Chatted till 11am then send her home.

These few days, after reaching home late, I will make the "effort" to stay up and watch some TV programs and laugh myself till I'm tired then sleep at 2am.

The 2 red lights in the southwest corner of my room are doing well and the effects are good.

At office, these few days, had been busy packing & packing as we are shifting office to UE Square on the 22 March 06. Mmm... 22nd March seems like a Wednesday. Mmm... Seems like MOS is kind of near to my office. Mmm. Seems like it's Candy Floss Retro on Wednesday. Mmm.. Evil intentions... hehehe...

Tonight will be having project presentation. Phew. After lessons should be going to do project. So that's about all for now. Nothing interesting in my life recently. Perhaps I shall start getting crazy again. Mmm. Cool...

Quote: "Good is not enough if better is possible."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home