Friday, March 24, 2006

am i hurt?

Let's Begin.......

I dunno what to say...

I dunno what to think...

I dunno how to react...

I dunno what will happen...

I realli realli dunno...

I'm thrown back, thrown away, thrown out.... all alone...

I didn't know what to do. I just drove aimlessly around, not knowing where to go and what to do. I just kept driving straight. Then I kept turning and turning and turning. I'm glad I braked when I had to. I finally found my solace at my own place. The place where I always go when I'm lost and down and almost out.

I just sat there staring into nothing. Listening to the sea lapping at the shore. Watching the lights and peeking into the dark night sky hoping for some stars... some light to brighten up an otherwise stale and cold night.

I wish for company at the point but I knew none will come to me. Perhaps I'm just suffering the retribution I had earned for myself. Or perhaps this is just my life. My existence is to be there for all my friends.

I'm alone. I dunno what I had done to my life. Am I a failure at friendships? Had I not done enough? Or perhaps I should just be alone and keep to my old self.

I dunno.

The only thing I know now is that I'm hurt deeply. So much that I dun feel anything and I'm afraid coz I'm not feeling anything and it is not good.

Image hosting by Photobucket
To the shadow, return I shall.
For in this world, nothing prevails.
Nothing to seek, all had been lost.
--
Till the star make bright a night,
In my shadow, stay I will.

Quote: "Never hurt a love that loves, never love a love that hurts"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

4 Comments:

Blogger Giselia Lucifer said...

care to share watz wrong?? something bothering u??

9:02 AM  
Blogger Without Wax said...

Ger ar... thanks for your concern. Dun worri abt me... as per my old saying... wun die lar... just that afraid cannot die only.. haha...

I'm fine... don't worry... i received enough "training" from the past to withstand any problems... hehe... nothing can affect me much now...

U take care urself and stay healthy n happie... anything, u know my hotline... muacks!!!

1:35 AM  
Blogger dEvIlInE said...

hello carson...how are u there....always rememeber u got a litle carson here...will be there for you...carson 4 eva....

8:24 PM  
Blogger Without Wax said...

wah.... one deviline & one lucifer... i wonder wat pple will think of me... wahahaa... just joking...

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home