Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What if?

Let's Begin.......

This will be a long post...

The night before, I registered my first night where I cannot sleep. I just couldn't sleep. For those who know me, I'm pig. I can tok on the phone and suddenly sleep once you keep silent for like 5 seconds. I used to practice sleep driving alot. But now no longer. Bascially, I just sleep alot lor. So I was puzzled when I couldn't sleep. I lie on my bed from like 1.30am and until 4.30am, still wide awake. Really very very awake. I dunno why. Perhaps there were too many things on my mind. Too many plans and ideas.

I always think... think too much... Once I start to have a thought, I will convert them into ideas and finally into a feasible plan. Think think think.... JasunZ, you think too much le lar. Life is very simple. I wish I can live a simple life. Just strike the 10million toto and live a simple life. Wahaha.

I can always donate 600K to the charity. Coz' it's just peanuts to me. Oops... did I quote someone. And I will donate the rest of the money to DBS and UOB. MY accounts muahaha. Living on the interest alone is very comfortable. Haha. Then I shall open a small cafe by one of the beaches at sentosa and live LIFE!!!

Wishful thinking.. stop dreaming.... WAKE UP!!! If I want to have these kind of dreams, I know buying toto won't make it... must buy 4D instead.... coz more chance of striking... wahahahaha...

I would say that I'm at a transition stage of my life and I'm changing. I hope I will become a better person after all these. Only the people around me can be my judge. I always like to meet new people. Coz everyone got a story to tell and something to learn from be it good or bad. Their ideas and thoughts shared with me are grown in them after many years and their own experiences and chatting and sharing with them is such an experience. Something that money cannot buy. That's why I like meeting new people.

I had this strange thinking this morning... Must be due to the recent TOTO NEW YEAR ANGPOW $10million draw..... again..... Haha... What if.......

Suppose I become an instant millionare this Friday afte 10pm.What will happen to me? I think nothing good. Coz I'm evil by nature. More $$$ means I will be worse. Coz $$$ is a very evil thing... so the more $$$ a person have if he/she doesn't know how to use it wisely... jia lat... so since I got damm little $$$... I'm should be a damm good person... hahaha... *beams... feels proud...

Another case... what if one day I got under the curse of a spell and got damm ugly looks... those typical Steven Chow movies...

From this...
Image hosting by Photobucket

to this...
Image hosting by Photobucket

OMG!!! What will happen if I look like this one day and with superlow intellect. Liaoz. I showed Aaron this picture and he say that if any ger likes me when I look like this, I must keep her... coz she precious... true.... If any ger likes me with this kind of looks... She must be damm nice... coz she is doing charity... muahahaha.....

okok... I digress alot already... shit... from TOTO to this..wtf??

Now some updates... been quite busy recently. Work is getting hectic.... plus I need to go for classes 3 times a week at least... so this is my week schedule.

Mon -- Day Work, Night Soccer
Tue -- Day Work, Night Class
Wed -- Day Work, Night Swim
Thurs -- Day Work, Night Class
Fri -- Day Work, Night Class
Sat -- Alt weekend work, Night Revision for studies
Sunday -- Day Church, Night Revision for studies

*Night is until 12midnite. after that is mahjong... muahaha

So this is a week for me. So where's personal time. Haiz. Been realli busy recently and didn't realli catch up with Alex, Kenneth, Gi, Armii & Eve. Cannot... must meet friends. Cannot forsake them or break contact....

Okie lar... That should be about all I want to say today... It's Wed... YEAH!!.. tonite not going swimming but goin to play badminton.. Hehe... muacks....

Cheers guys!

Quote: "Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." ~ Foster C. McClellan

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home