Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tired

Let's Begin.......

After work yesterday, rushed home, changed and rushed to CWP to meet Clare. We then went to woodlands sports hall to have our badminton session till 10pm. Was damm shag but we had a good time playing. Enjoyed.

After that went to the coffeeshop near my house to have western food. Clare ordered the super nice "Culet with gravy" while I sat there watching him eat coz I didn't feel like eating yet. After he finished his culet, he was still hungry, so he ordere another 2 chicken wings. Hahaha... Glutton.

After he finished his wings, I then ordered my food as I started to get hungry and did not have my dinner yet. So, ordered 3 wings. Damm nice and hot. Hehe...

Went home after that and had a nice bath. Chatted for a while and then watch Jacky Wu show. Damm funnie and had a nice time laughing till stomach. He really had all this kind of crap ideas... Muahahaha....

This morning, woke up with a bad headache. Damm sianz. Must be last night the aircon blasting at me. Was deciding to come to work or not. In the end, I lost to myself and decided to come to work. Coz' I'm hardworking by nature. *beams.... Popped PAINKILLERS then came to office. Feeling much better now. Just had breakfast....

Okie... gotta start work now. Going to swim later after work before lessons... buaiz...

Quote: "Become a Possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities—always see them, for they're always there."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home