Thursday, February 16, 2006

Slack Day...

Let's begin.......

Yesterday work was pretty normal. After work, went to have dinner with parents then went back home and change, then went down to JP to meet Sabrina, insurance agent. I decided to do some investment with my CPF. Hehe. Spent about an hour discussing.

After that, went down town to meet Arthur (Poly). Had a nice time chilling at Coffee Club. We decided to play soccer again this weekend. Went home shortly.

On the way home, at Steven's I saw this damm beautiful Dark Blue Skyline with super nice bodykit, rims and spoiler. Wow. Wanted to follow him to admire the car. But he was damm fast... (or mayb I was slow) So by the time before we enter PIE, he was like 9 cars ahead of me. Once we enetered PIE, I could barely see his tailights about 50ms away. I just tried my best. cutting in and out of lanes. But just couldn't find him.

Too bad, exited to BKE then felt sad not able to see the Skyline. WTF? Out of nowhere, I spotted the tail lights of the Skyline again. He took BKE as well and was stuck behind traffic. Haha. Drove up but traffic was kind of heavy. Tried to drive up alongside him but too much traffic. After Mandai exit, I saw an opportunity. After a short decision making of like 2 seconds, I decided to give a try. Coz' that area is a hot spot for Traffic Police. So this is what happen....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Finally, I was in front of the Skyline. He saw me speeding and cut out to come right behind my back. I suppose he think that I'm playing with him. Haiz. Why so narrow minded. I just want to look at your nice car. So I went to the middle lane to and let him zoom past me. Haiz. But looking at the car again and the speed was great. At least something interesting to spice up the night.

So, what went on in my mind during that 2 seconds of decision making.

- Petrol wasted on the overtaking = $5.00
- Possible Traffic Fine = $120.00
- Court Case for Speeding 70km above speed limit, reckless driving = $1000.00
- Re-taking entire course of driving to get my licence back = $2500.00
- Seeing a Skyline in Action = Priceless!!!

And for everything else, there's MASTERCARD !!!

A song that I'm currently trying to learn. It's a Canto Song.

Image hosting by Photobucket

That's all Folks!!!

Quote: "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home