Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sick today for a better tomorrow.

Let's Begin.......

Was damm sick yesterday. After work, went to TPY and met Ben for a swim b4 lessons at 8.30pm. After went home, started feeling funnie. My left shoulder was aching and the pain was unbearable. The starting to have gastric.

Tried to sleep at 1am. However, tossed and turned. A while shoulder pain, a while gastric. In the end, I forgot how many times I went to the toliet to viomit and shit... Haiz.. till around 5am, I felt better then slept.

So in the end, I didn't go work and stayed at home and slept till 3pm. Went to class and reached home ard 11pm. Now still feeling a bit tired. Got to work tomorrow. So got to rest early.

Anyway, yesterday, Ben brought some laughter to me.

At the lift lobby, we met Leon, our MM tutor. Ben said hi and Leon gave a blur look. so Ben remind Leon who he is. Ben said to Leon. "I was Benjamin" We then went into the lift. I broke out laughing. Wahaha... WTH?? So I asked him... so you are Steven now or who. Coz you used to be Benjamin mah... haha.. anyway... it's a harmless joke... okie... that's all...

Quote: "Love is a force of Nature"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home