Thursday, February 23, 2006

Re-Focused Me!!!

Let's Blog.......

Ok. Since the last blog, I had spent some time re-focusing myself, my piorities, lifestyle etc. So now, I'm ready to face the challenges ahead of me. Sounds promising right. Hehe. We shall await and see the results.

Will be meeting the rest of the project members tonight after work to settle the Business Economics Project @ PSB Academy @ TPY.

Let's touch a bit on work. Recntly, I had been more vocal in voicing my opinion at work. I will say out whatever I feel is not right or need my foresight on. Alas, I'm just in a humble executive position. So who is listening. It's ok. Since my views and thoughts do no match the higher management, I will become a zombie worker.

Defination of Zombie Worker
- Reaches on time @ 8.30am
- Start work at 10am
- Do only what it's told.
- Leave at 5.30pm SHARP!!!

I want to contribute more from my experience and knowledge. However, if my ideas are not accepted, why do I make my Life difficult in a place where there is no recognition for talent. The only recognition is for those who can "lick ass" & look good when doing nothing.

I shall bid my time and await greater things that are to come. Piority now will be my studies and personal improvement. 1 year plus to go before I finish my degree course. Once I reach that point, I shall move on and never look back. Moreover, from the Fengshui point of view, this is not a good year to make major decisions and changing jobs is definately one of them. Hahaha.

So, waz up in my Life recently. Nothing much actually. Been either going for classes or heading straight back home recently. I came to pick up the "good" habit of slacking on my bed, watching senseless TV programs at home. Something which I seldom do for a long long time. Perhaps, I reach another point where going out constantly doesn't appeal anymore.

Will hope to finish the Economics Project by today so that I can concentrate my energies else where.

Going to Bangkok this Saturday and the only song that comes to my mind is "One night in Bangkok make a hard man humble." Hahaha. Nah... not "Leaving on a Jetplane"... Miss KTV singing alot leh. Shall organise something with Cherlyn and Co. before I go for my Reservist. Hehehe.

About yesterday, I was on my way home when I encounter this IDIOTIC driver. Piss the shit out of me. He was changing lanes and cutting into my lane when I was like super near. I of course, being a responsible driver HORNED at the Hyundai. Shit!!! I was totally ignored and had to E-Brake. Shit MF!! So the battle begins. I tailed him all the way, changing lanes at over 100km/hr. In fact, we were not changing lanes, we were squeezing in between cars. It was scary, but I was too angry to think more. Finally managed to overtake him. Gave him an International Sign of Friendliness. The idiotic driver is DRUNK!!! His face was red and look stunned!! WTH? I was battling with a drunk.

After the episode, I reflected on myself. I could had died, driving in that manner. I was sober, but he was drunk. Haiz. Thank God, I reached home in one piece. This is a part of me which I need to change and improve on. Haizz

Mmm. Just suddenly have this thought of my post today. Wow!!!. I'm totally RANDOM!!! Haha. Just blogging whatever that comes to my mind. Haha.

True enough, I'm really blogging whatever that comes to my mind and not thinking or worrying if it links or whatever. Hohoho.

Now time is 2pm. 3.5 hours more to go before the coveted 5.30pm. Haha.

Shall stop now before I start getting crappy and piss the hell out of any poor soul who is reading this.

STOP!!!

Quote: "My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose -- somehow we win out." ~ Ronald Reagan

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home