Saturday, February 25, 2006

One Night in Bangkok makes a Hard Man Humble...

Let's make a fast blog.......

Okie. Over the past 2 days, been real busy. After work, rushing to school to do my project. Been reaching home after midnight.

Finally, after today, the project is more or less done. Now I still have 2 projects on hand with deadlines next week. Wahaha. Okie. Cut the crap. Just now reached home only around 12.30am. Packed my luggage for the trip to Bangkok. So now do a fast blog.

I will not be bringing my laptop with me. This means I will disappear from the Cyber World for 3 whole days. Wahhhh...

Okie. I will bring back lots of stories back from Bangkok. Byez...

Quote: "We all have ability. The difference is how we use it."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home