Saturday, February 11, 2006

Life is Fragile

Let's Begin.......

Last night or rather this morning, Clare was around my area after sending his gf home, so he jio me down for a chat. Went to the fridge to arm myself with 2 cans of drink. On reaching the lift lobby, saw 2 police cars, an ambulance and some cordorned off area. First thought that came to my mind. "Not again"

Throughout my life, I had witness till now, 6 cases of comitting sucide via bungee jumping of the flat without the bungee. 3 Cases when I lived in CCK and in Marsiling another 3. Haiz. Why does this kind of things always happen near me. When I saw the body, me and Clare just walk away from the scene and went to the park to chat. Indifference as I had seen quite a few cases. People gather around to watch and gossip. What's so nice to gossip about. Nothing interesting. It's in fact sad.

I always told people that if I ever want to commit sucide, I will never choose jumping to death. Let's discuss...

1) Overdosage of medicine - If I had taken medicine and happen to regret halfway, I still can call for help and they can pump out whatever I had taken and have a chance of survival. After that, during court trial, I can always say that I accidently took too much sleeping pills.

2) Cutting my wrist - Most unlikely to die as I have too much blood and someone will discover me. During court trial, I can say that I'm super clumsy and accidently cut myself.

3) Running across a road - Cannot do this coz I will bring harm to other people.

4) Drowning myself - I'm too good a swimmer and with so much fats, I can't possibly drown.

5) Jump to death - Seems exciting to do free falling. But if I regret halfway, there's nothing I can do but wait for the "thud" sound and then black out.

Hence, there's a tie:

Cutting Wrist Vs Overdosage of Medicine

For me Winner: Cutting of wrist.

Let's discuss: If I want to eat so much medicine, it means that I have to buy. Buying means spending money. See lar. Want to die still need to waste money. WTH?

If it's cutting my wrist, come on, there are abundance of knives at home. Even if I want to buy, I can always buy those cheap foldable 20Cents penkife from the friendly neighbourhood bookshop.

I'm always proud of my decision making skills coz they always go through many stages of deep thinking before the decision is made.

Mmm... how did I come till this topic. Let's just stop here before I digress too much. Wahaha.

Okie, I'm now in office. Super bored. Just waiting for half an hour more then I shall set off to River Hong Bao (RHB) Promised to visit the PICO staffs there. Tomorrow is the last day so better go today.

Will be meeting Clare tomorrow after church to accompany him. Tomorrow will be his last day in Singapore before he leaves for Perth again on Monday morning. Can't send him off coz I have a meeting. Haiz. Sorry bro.

Okie. That's about all. I should be spending a boring saturday again. Nowadays, really just having a simple life. No clubbing so far. I try not to club at all this year. Let's see if I can do it. Been going to less KTV sessions. More healthy activities like swimming, badminton, soccer, jogging. Yes jogging. Perhaps shall stay at home and watch TV, revise my school work and wait to watch a soccer match before sleeping. Sounds good. hehe. Simple life. Ain't it sweet?

That's all folks.

*14 days to BANGKOK!!!

Quote: "It is most helpful when the part you play to make each of your dreams come true includes contributing to someone else's dream as well."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home