Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Let's Begin.......

Well well well... It's Valentine's Day once again. It's the time of the year to show how much that special someone means to you by showering her with "Love"

What does Love in this case equates to?

Defination of Love during Valentine's Day.
- Flowers
- Expensive Pressies
- Cards from Memory Lane
- Romantic (Expensive) Dinner
- Stroll along some water bodies
- Sweet talking & SMS-es

Is that Love? Perhaps, due to all the movies, dramas nowadays, that's the template of Love. They are not wrong. These are means of showing Love. However, there are more little acts in our daily life that can show how deep a Love you have for your partner.

For example:
On a rainy day, just appear outside her work place or school at knock off time to pick her up when you are equally tired as well. It's about the effort and the thought. Putting away your own rest time so that she will have a faster and safer journey home and able to rest.

Or realising that she is recently stress or tired from work and hence buying her some Vitamin C pills so that she will not fall sick.

It's about caring and not expecting anything in return. It's about Loving more than your partner loves you. Just the thought of her being fine and happy is the best reward for your efforts. That's Love!

If we want to continue talking about Love, cannot end. Then I have to write Memoirs of Love. Hahaha. Let's digress...

Ok, as promised yesterday. Here are the pictures.

*Totally late I know but here are the pics taken before Chinese New Year when we went KTV singing with Ben and Co.
Image hosting by Photobucket
* Serena was so excited when Ben sang like Aaron Kwok so she wanted to take a picture with her idol
Image hosting by Photobucket

*The pics me and Jiayin took when we went Bird Hill
Image hosting by Photobucket
* The moon look very scary that night
Image hosting by Photobucket

Okie. A short story.

I came home the other and wanted to sh*t and bath. Went I was about to start my business, wah lao. saw a bee flying in the toliet and the bee like very buay zai. Fly zig zag one. Sianz. I was thinking, if I shit halfway then the bee wan to fly towards me and sting me then siao liaoz. So decided to kill it first. After a few rounds of fighting, arming myself with a towel around my bottom and a rolled-up newspaper in my right hand. I finally killed the bee!!! *Feels proud. I gave the bee handicap hor. Dun say I bully. Coz my left hand was holding on the the towel all the while to prevent it from dropping.

*Mr Bee RIP (??/??/?? ~ 12/02/06)
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yesterday, after work, went home, changed then Arthur came to pick me and we went to play soccer. After soccer, I went to meet Armii for a while and went back to Chong Pang Nasi Lemak to meet Arthur, Alex & Eugene for supper. Chilled till like 12 am then went back home.

Today, after work, will be going classes. Haha. Tonight, I will know who are the singletons in my class. Muahaha!!! After class is planning a KTV session with Alex & Eugene. Perhaps Arthur and Stella will come along as well. We shall sing all those sad sad love songs. Wahahaha!!!

Okie. That's all guys. Happy Valentine's Day once again and have GREAT SEX!!!!

Quote: "There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home