Sunday, February 05, 2006

I had changed...

Let's Begin.......

Recently, I had been reflecting on myself. I realised that I had changed. I'm no longer that feeling. Not so sentimental. To put it more crudely, I becoming cruel. Haiz.

True. After being in the society for 1 year plus. Although I had learnt alot about working protocols and interpersonnel releationships, I am beginning to lose myself. Everything is dollars and cents. I hate it. I had became tamer in some sense as well. I used to find every chance to go clubbing with my friends. But since the New Year, I hadn't gone clubbing although so many friends had constantly asked me to club, be it old time favourite DBL O, Zouk or even the lastest trend MOS. I only chill with friends, go out for a simple movie or mahjong to pass time. When I'm alone, I will go swimming or play some soccer or just watching TV at home. Am I losing my life? Or it shows that I had grown to another stage of my life where my piorities had changed.

Things that I loved to do, no longer hold any special meaning for me. I also cannot believe it when my classmate "gers" ask me go clubbing and I rejected it and stayed at home reading a book. Wahaha. Jason??? Mmm... interesting.

But I'm enjoying it so far. I appreciate the peace that I get from doing simple things in Life, leading a simple lifestlye and keeping everything simple.

I had made a mistake early this year and hurt someone. I'm really sorry about that. But what's been done is done and over already. I can only make up by not making the same mistake again. As I would always like to quote Gi.

"Experience is a cruel teacher but it is the best teacher" &
"Do what your heart tells you is right but just be prepared to accept the consquences from you decision."

The above 2 lines are what had been guiding me for the past 2 years plus. It's been sometime and I still keep them by my heart. As a result of that, I had changed from a guy who didn't make much decisions and had no mind of his own to someone totally different. But I like the change and welcome it fully.

Chinese New Year for me is over and I will be back to reality. I only look forward to the Bangkok trip at the end of this month. Hehe. Have some savings where I can do some intensive shopping. Already planned my luggage. I wil be wearing one set of clothings, bringing 1 set and my backpack with a foldable bag. That will be all. All less than 5 kgs. Hahaha.

I will be 24 this year. Mmm. Really getting old. Time to start some, time to end some. There's always a time for certain things but I know now is the time for other things. I will live by what I set for myself and await till I'm 30 years old. (Remember the promise?) Just another 6 years. 6 years.... Already, it's been 6 years. What is another 6 years? Nothing.

A bit tired now. Old already so shall go take my afternoon nap. Byez.

Quote: "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home