Monday, February 13, 2006

He's gone...

Let's begin.......

Okie.So wat happened during the weekend. Mmm. Let's update.

Saturday
Morning went to work till 12pm then headed down to River Hongbao to visit Joyce & Yan Ping. Pitiful souls. Had been working there before New Year till now. Left for home around 3pm. Reach home, hit the sack. Was damm tired! Woke up for dinner and after that watch some TV.

Headed down to Jurong to meet Jiayin. Didn't meet for a long time le. So catch up lor. Bought some drinks and tidbits at 7-11 and headed to Bird Hill. Chatted there till 11 plus den send her home. Took some pics. Will update them soon.

After sending her home, went to meet Eve to get my stuffs back from her. She look damm tried and shag. Must be the work. It's actually her birthday and she is working at home. Poor thing. Left for home shortly.

Reached home, bathed and watch soccer. Sleep at 3am.

Sunday
Went to church in the morning. After that went BB to meet Clare. He's leaving on Monday so I dedicate the whole day for him. Followed him to a temple in Geylang and after that we went "Si Ma Lu" We went to take a look at some "Fengshui" stuffs and bought some. I will talk more about it in the next entry. We then went to catch "I not stupid too"

It's a good show and I have to control my tears. Coz' its touching. I'm surprised that I was tearing. Coz it's been a long time since I felt soft hearted. Perhaps the old me is back. Yeah. Jack Neo never fails to make me feel that my ticket money is worth the entertainment. Hehe.

Perhaps the reason why I feel so much is coz' I can see myself in the show. Haiz.

Okie. After movie, we had dinner at Bugis and then headed to town. Went with him to do some last minute shopping. After that we went coffee club to chill. 2 of his friends came down and Dennis came down as well.

Left around 11pm and headed back home.

This morning, had a chat with Clare before he board the plane. He will be back during July. Haiz. To me Clare is more than a friend. He is:
- Brother
- Mahjong Kakhi
- Fishing Buddy
- SHK brother
- F**ker
- Bast**d
- Glutton
Lastly, someone to depend on.... (awwww)
[*I lied again... =( ]

*When was the last time you praised someone?
*When was the last time someone praise you?
*Brighten someone's day today by looking at his/her positive points and encourge them.

Okie that's about all. Shall update more pictures on the next post. Keep a lookout!!!

Quote: "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home