Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sch-ling Nights

Let's Begin.......

Okie. So after work yesterday, headed straight to school at TPY (Toa Payoh)

Waited there for Ivy. Steady, she late leh. Then I dun wait liaoz, order for her first then eat with Little Benjamin first. Ate MOS Burger. After that Christie came and then Ivy. Went to class. The class room damm f**king small. I sit inside, feel scared. Haha.

Before class, Christie passed me a present. Erm... the present is for Chinese New Year and a card. So nice of her. She told me fragile and can only open at home... Hehe. Orh. Okie...

After class, chill with the 2 Benjamins at Mac. Had Ice-Cream Cone and fries. Chatted till 11pm then headed back home.

Reach home, Open the pressie.

Image hosting by Photobucket
* Another ger that likes to wrap pressie using paper wrappers. Actually, I oso like to use paper wrappers. Coz, can reuse and some more, dunno how to wrap, untidy liaoz can also pass off as artistic. Hahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
* Wahh... She baked my name in cookie form. I had a bit of a problem with the 'S' as it broke into 3 pieces. Hehe. Thanks ger. I was suppose to eat it, but in the end, I pack everything into the bottle again and kept it. Hehe.

Was kind of tired last night so slept pretty early.

Okie. Now, as for the gift Merlion gave me and Clare the other day, I took pictures of it and here it is.

Image hosting by Photobucket
*From Taiwan, It's actually a keychain.

Image hosting by Photobucket
*See the white tag with the word "500cc" it's suppose to be SPERMS. Wahaha

Image hosting by Photobucket
*Best part. When you pull out the "Balls" it reveals a packet of Condoms. (Expiry date is year 2009) so in case u need it anytime, you can use it. haha. Cool

can go www.condom.com.tw to check out more.

That's all...

Quote: "Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go... And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home