Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Rag N Bone Life

Let's Begin.......

Over the past 2 weeks, I had been living a Rag-N-Bone life. Coz I was the master of the living room. Hence I tried much not to stay at home too much and find other places to spend a night.

Now everything is over. Life is back to normal.

Went to Gi's house the other day. Had a chat with her. She is in a stage of her life where she is down and depressed. It's been sometime since I last saw her like that and I'm worried. I'm afraid of losing her for God knows how long. I played with Dumbo for a while in the morning while she was sleeping and I snapped a few pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After playing with Dumbo, I took him back into Gi's room and I went to sleep. She woke me up later and we went to Holland Village and brought Dumbo to have his last jab. He was so smart to shit in the clinic. -_-"' Hahaha. The vet was very nice and helped us cleaned the area up.

After that went to have branch @ the Holland V Katong Laska. Bought some stuffs at Cold Storage and went back home. I left for home after that.

Monday not working. So, I spent a lazy day at home. After that at night met up with Clare and went Dennis house for MJ session. Played till 6am in the morning and won only $2. Haha. But it's good. After such a long drought of losing everytime I played, I start winning already. But perhaps I will stop playing MJ already.

So today, it's back to work. This morning, my relatives went back liaoz. So evening, I will go change my bedsheets, clean up my room. Feel like changing my room. As in throw away lots of stuffs but all my furniture are bulit in and I cannot shift stuffs around or else I will definately do it. Haha.

Okie.That's about all and perhaps I will meet up with Clare today. Coz' it's his birthday!!! Happie Bdae Bro...

Quote: "Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so." --David Grayson

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home