Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Migraine was damm bad!!!

Let's Begin.......

Yesterday after work, went to Gi's house for dinner. She cooked for us. After the meal, chill at her house and had some drinks. Then the unexpected happened... SHIT! Migraine struck. It was only a bit of pain in the beginning. Then my head was so damm painful and the dog couldn't stop barking. Haiz.

Left shortly after that and took a cab home. Slept all the way back and felt like viomiting in the taxi. Reached home and bathed immediately. Was lying on my bed in pain while waiting for Eve's call but I fell asleep. Then she called. I also dun remember much what I mumbled but she was angry and hanged up the phone. So I carried on sleeping. Woke up ard 4am. Saw her 2 sms. Sign! She was indeed angry and she think that I did not went home. Went back to sleep. Hahaha.

Woke up this morning and my migraine was gone. Praise The Lord!!!

In the morning, had a New Year Meeting. Our MD gathered everyone and gave a speech on the expectations for the year ahead. Lunch, went to PS for the nice curry chicken.

Attached below is an interesting website, crush calculator. TRY it! It's fun!!!
http://www.crushcalculator.com/content/love/597836141

*took a survey on life and this is how I scored...

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 6.7
Mind: 7
Body: 5.1
Spirit: 7.1
Friends/Family: 5
Love: 5.7
Finance: 6.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz



Erm. That's about all. Will be taking off on this coming Monday. Hahaha. Yeah!

Quote: "It is the nature of man to rise to greatness if greatness is expected of him."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home