Friday, January 13, 2006

Just Blog It!

Let's Begin.......

Basically, nowadays, I'm finding it harder to find a title for my daily blog entries. When this happens, I know that my life is becoming so boring and routine. I must change it. Or another solution is to think of a topic I would like to blog on and include it as well. Anyway, here's what happened in my life yesterday.

Work was normal but I was happier as I had work to do. Haha. I was busying myself with the IE Singapore claims and getting the documentation ready. After work, I went home to have "Tian Ji" porridge. While eating, I thought that Gi might like to eat as well. Haha. Coz she's a greedy pig. Hahaha.

Was slacking watching "Fu Lu Shou" Lame show. Then went out with parents to fetch Sis from tution and then went to Sean & Jamie's new house @ Casablanka. Gi then smsed me and ask me if I wanted to meet up for dinner. Drove to her house and then went up. She was watching her HK TV Serials. Like a little ger so engrossed in the show, I just sat beside and waited. Sho finished le, then we went to Newton for prawn noodles. After the meal, sent her home. Then went to Velvet to pick Eve up. She was having a SONY MP3 Walkman launch. So the Jean Yip hairstylist made up her hair until she looks like a little ger and when she stood beside my car, I didn't even know that it was her. Haha. She reminded me of Cyndi Wang when I first saw her. Bought 0.5 spring chicken and then sent her home.

Reach home and chatted with Dennis on some ideas that we had and decided to meet up this Saturday to pursue our dreams. It's high time we set out to start it. No more delays. Just Do It!

I almost finishing the book Memoirs Of A Geisha. I'm now at Chapter 27/35. Really enjoying this book. I regret that I had not read this book earlier. Haiz. It was with me all the while. Good thing the movie came along and I decided to read the book first before watching so that I can appreciate the show better.

Next show that I will be looking forward to on May 19 2006 will be "The Da Vinci Code" Haha. Cannot wait for it. Tom Hanks will be Robert Langdon. Yeah!

Now in office. Great. There's sun this morning, so I took a walk to Paragon to grab some nuts while basking in the sun a bit. I should take leave and go Sentosa for a tan. It's just such a nice day to waste if I continue staying in office. Hehe.

Okie that's about it. Will be meeting Christie for dinner later before our lessons. Ya... lessons start tonight and I'm so excited about it. Hehe.

Quote: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home