Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's 2006. It's Time.

Let's Begin.......

I shall just do a super short update on my NYE celebrations. Basically went Devils with Sammuel, Aaron, Qwek, Lester, Eve, plus Clarence n his 2 gfs. So countdown was so so. I was super transparent that night or rather I think I slim down alot until cannot see me. Or mayb Devils too dark already so cannot see me. Dennis should do something about it. Wah lao. Eve stand besides me, the guys hit on her until like I not there. *^%$#@! Nvm. It's okie. Haha.

Okie. Arthur came back le. Went out for breakfast together. Catch up a bit. Happy for him. Should meet up one of these days to go "punch card" again huh. Hehe.

Basically, I do not have much mood to blog today. Just feeling "nua" today. Hehe. No mood to do anything also...

So, here are the pics taken on NYE Celebration.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Aaron clowning around

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Samuel, our AGM with Aaron.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* Aaron, Me & Clarence. Brothers...

That's about all. Shall stop here.

Quote: "People have to be responsible for their thoughts, so they have to learn to control them. It may not be easy, but it can be done."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home