Thursday, January 19, 2006

Introducing CBRS

Let's Begin.......

Okok. Just came back from Paragon. Went there to buy bread. Saw something... or rather someone that spark me to blog it down before I get too lazy to share this. I had been sharing the CBRS (Char Bor Rating System) with my bunch of Pig & Dog friends before already. But I think I better share it now over the net as well for the better of the society. *feels proud.. breaths...

Okie. As known to alot of guys and gals out there, we meet all kind of people while moving through our daily life and esp among guys, we like to give girls rating when we see someone worth rating. Haha. I'm sure the gals does the same as well. In the past, the old rating was simple. "How much upon 10?" So it's very cruel to hear it. Now, let's bring in the CBRS...

Char Bor Rating System (CBRS)

Class 1:
You won't even know she is around you.

Class 2:
You know she is around you but you don't bother to look.

Class 3:
You know she is around, you take a look and forget it and carry on with Life.

Class 4:
You know she is around, you take a look, and you say "Mmm... Not bad" Then you carry on with Life.

Class 5:
You know she is around, you take a look, and you say "Mmm... Not bad" BUT you take a second look again and say "Really not bad" You share it with your friends on the same day. Then you carry on with Life.

Class 6:
This one is fierce one. You immediately know she is around, you take a look, and you say "Mmm... Not bad" BUT you take a second look again and say "Really not bad" You just cannot get enough of her. So, in order to see her again, you will walk fast around the shopping center in the opposite direction just to see her one more time. You share this with all your friends and even after sometime, you still remember this gal.

So that's the CBRS. From Class 1 to Class 6. However take note. It's based on outward appearance only. This is a complete useless and harmful guide to use it to choose your Gfs or future wife. This is purely for leisure only. Haha.

Importance of a ger or guy is the character. Coz looks will fade away after a few years. I always tell myself. If I choose base on looks only, then after marriage, usually as guys grow older, they mature and becomes more attractive and woman on the other is on the decline. So if I get a wife base on looks and no character to attract, after a few years either divorce or affair. haha. Just my 5cents worth of thoughts.

Anyway, why I decided to share the CBRS is that when I went Paragon to buy bread just now, Aaron and me came across this Class 5 ger. She is definately not local. Coz she was with her dad and holding a video camera filming Orchard. Wow. She look like the Taiwan Singer Yang Chen Ling. But of course without the mole. She look even cuter and sweeter than Yang Chen Ling lor. I suggested to Aaron, why not we walk over and ask her to take a picture with us. But however, that would make her a Class 6 ger. And after all it's cute. I'm not so much of a cute ger person. Haha.

That's All Folks.

Quote: "When the years gone by, what's left is not the looks but the person"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home