Thursday, January 19, 2006

Heng or Suay?

Let's Begin......

Wah lau. Realli dunno is heng or suay. Yesterday, kenna bird shit while SHKing.... then just now whent same spot to SHK again then suddenly something drop on me. I thought it's a big bird... but it is....


KNNBCCB!!! Wat the F**K? Kenna hit by a SHIRT!!! What is happening to me? Everyday kenna this kind of things.


I was still thinking like a bird... (BIG BIRD) fly past me then I kenna the wings or wat. A shirt will be the last thing I will expect to drop in the center of Orchard.


If it wasn't a shirt or something else heavy, I think I won't be blogging now but straight to Mt Elizabeth Hospital. Erm... at least I got Medical Coverage. So not so bad. Hehe

But it's really funny and brighten up the day to have a shirt drop on me. Phew!. So took these few pictures to blog about. Haha.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Looked up and saw only 1 window open. But I'm sure not that window. Coz if the person throw, sure will close window. So I gathered that must be one of the level, someone having an office quickie.. then too excited... so threw the guys shirt out... But this is still a WTF case lor...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not bad at least kenna hit by a G2000 shirt. If kenna hit by Hugo even better.. haha..

Okie lar... that's all... dunno what will drop on me tomorrow.

Quote: "Human unlucky, rear chick become rooster. When human really unlucky, the rooster will even fly away"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home