Monday, January 16, 2006

Fufilling Weekend

Let's Begin.......

Okie. Weekend seems to be long. Coz I achieved quite a bit of things and my schedule quite packed.

Saturday
Woke up at 12 noon. Then after that sent Dad to Bradell for his meeting. After that, went to Gi's house at Holland and the Dog trainer was there. Got a few tips on how to train dogs. Haha. Then after that, she wanted to buy refills for her vaccum cleaner. So, went went to Taka to buy the refills and had our lunch at MOS Burger. After our meal, we went to walk around the Chinese New Year Market. She bought quite a bit of Ba Kwa to send to her Dad in Israel.

We then went back. Slack a while in her house then she was doing her cleaning. So I left. Went to Queensway to look at some sports stuffs and bought Mac for Sis and Granny. On the way home, decided to pick Clare up first, so waited below for like 30mins and went back to my home.

Left home around 8pm, intending to go Robertson Square to watch soccer. Yet when we reached there, Dad sms me and ask if I can pick him. Sianz. Told me can take taxi back. Then suddenly like that. Not only I missed first half of Man U, have to make Clare to go pick Dad together and go back my house and ended up watching match at home. Back to Square 1. Haiz.

After the match, went to have dinner. Haha or supper.. dunno coz it was like 12 midnight. After our meal, we went to causeway point, hoping that the Mac there is 24 hours as Dennis was coming to meet us. Suay. Not 24 hours. So in the end Dennis picked us up and we went to the small area behind my house to chat. At least not bad. Went there once with Gi 2 yrs back. Nice table with vines as your roof. Cool place and the moon was damm nice. Hehe.

Sunday
Went to church. After church, I went back home first. Then I bought Arthur and Stella lunch as they were cleaning up their new house and I went over to"help" Haha. Left for soccer at St. Wilfred around 4.30pm. Picked Eugene also.

Soccer was fun. Played till around 6.45pm then hahaha... Eugene sprain his ankle after socring the best goal of the day. I thought he was too happy to score but he just laid there without moving. Oops. Me and Alex brought him to see the chinese doc near my area. After the treatment, it was around 10pm. We brought him home to bath then went to pick Cherlyn then went down to Wala Wala to have dinner cum supper cum drinks.

Had a nice chill session with Alex, Arthur, Eugene, Naren, Wai Sum, Cherlyn, Sally, Crystal. Haha. We wanted to leave actually already then Cherlyn who was suppose to leave with us, came running in a state of shock. She told us that the National Runner UK Sham was up there and he dedicated a song to her and when she dun even know him. So she damm paise and ran down. Haha. Young ger....

Alex was too tired to drive plus he drank. So I drove him, Eugene and Cherlyn back. Shit, first time driving a WRX STi but must be "zai". Even not zai, oso have to act. But of course I zai lar. Had nice time changing gers and listening to his Turbo. He actually fell asleep in the seat beside me and snored. Eugene can testify. If not for me driving, I would take my phone out and video it lor. Haiz. Nvm.

On reaching home, Eve sms me. I did not contact her for the whole day le. Then we chatted a while on the phone and I was tired so go slp.

So that's about all that happening during the weekend. Sounded pack rite. Haha. This is what I call a fully utilised weekend.

Let's talk about the ugly side of the weekend which affect me alot. Why do people like to fuck around. Esp with people they have no feelings for. And to make it worse, he is someone close to me. Where's the talk about him being sad about what the world is coming to. You're one of them that make it this way. You're not contributing by fucking others gers esp those that are attached. I totally do not understand you already. I beginning to be disappointed. I really don't understand. What the FUCK? You better stop having any ideas on any of my friends or classmates or people that I know. Don't even bother to ask me to introduce them to you or go out together. Coz I don't trust you with girls any longer. Or to put it in a nicer way as in what you would always like to say to us. "I DON'T LIKE TO MIX FRIENDS"

Bye!

Quote: "Love is a funny thing.....its never appreciated until its gone....it never has value until someone has it......and just when you decided to give up on it....it finds you a again..."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home