Friday, January 20, 2006

Challenges...

Let's Begin.......

So, just some updates on what happen yesterday. After work, Gi came down to Lucky to meet me for dinner as she wanted to buy HP. So brought her to Alex's shop. Not Brother Alex. This is Lucky Alex. Haha. In the end the phone she wanted didn't have stocks. So we went to have Lucky Chicken Rice then head off home.

Reach her house at Holland, Kaoz. Whole house smelly, coz Dumbo was in the toliet and he forgot to flush. Haha. Like the dog know how to use. Anyway, she clean up the mess while I tried to help by spraying some Marlboro smoke around the house to kill the smell. So nice of me right. Hehe.

We then just slacked around and watch HK TV Serials until 10pm. Show ended. Say goodnight and I left for home. Reaching home, chatted with Armii for a while then watch the "Shui Hu Juan" Liangshan 108 Heros. Although watched before, I still like the show alot. Hehe.

Okie. Let's tackle the topic today. Now I have even a deeper understanding of why I like... nope Love events job. Challenges.


Challenges
There's always challenges in events and with every event, comes a new challenge. What's the best, the challenge changes and come from different directions with every different event. For the past 3 days, I had been busy getting the Promotion materials ready and printed. Although it was like fighting against time. I get my satisfaction when I receive the brochures from the printer and now the brochures that was in my hands yesterday are now in Dubai. Ready to present itself to the world on 22 Jan 06 when the show starts.

I love challenges. The more the challenges, the happier my mood will be. I will stress but I will manage it. That's me. I love to prove people wrong and surprise them with what I'm able to do. This is a major part in making my own brand. So that in the future, when people from events hear Jason Leng, they know who he is. My personal brand. This will not come easy and will not come within a short time. But, I will work towards this goal. Hehe.

Not only at work. In Life as well, I love challenges. Perhaps it's since young, my parents had sheltered me so much and made many decisions for me. Coz' of that, I never really achieve much.

During Primary sch, my parents refused to let me join badminton which was initially my first love. They were worried I might get selected for the school team and represent the school and in the end neglect my studies. She placed me in Art Club and Science Club instead. However, during Primary 4, I joined basketball. The teacher said I was too short. Shit him and threw me to volleyball. Within 1 year, I was in the school team. So my mum, being a teacher in the school, transferred me to table so that I will not go to any competition. Then the volleyball team went on to become the Division Champs. Shit. There goes my first trophy.

Anyway, I also like table-tennis. Perhaps I'm talented. So, After half a year, I was in the school team. Preparing to go for competition in Singles and Doubles. I even had my school team shirt printed already. Then came my mum just 2 days before the competition. Told the teacher that she didn't want me to go for competition. I went home cried. When they came back with a trophy, my table-tennis coach even gave one to me. She told me, even though I didn't played, I was part of the team. Shit. I went home, threw the trophy. I don't take things without pride.

Finally, in Army is the place where my parents no longer had any control over. When I first went to a obsese company in BMT, I was sad and thought that I no longer had any chance of being an Officer. However, I went against all challenges and became one. I was damm proud of myself. It's my first achievements of many more to come as years go by and I mature slowly.

That's is also why, I believe that Nothing is impossible which is my motto in Life.

Phew. I just beaming with pride as I write this entry now. Love it.

That's all. The next challenge for work had arrived. I shall go overcome it now. Cheerios...

Quote: "Live Life for Challenges and Challenge your Life"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home