Friday, January 06, 2006

Another homely day.

Let's Begin.......

Didn't blog the day before so shall updatea bit. On Wednesday after work, went to Cuppage Plaza for KTV session @ PARTY WORLD!!! (Muz mention coz there got too many "lup sup" ktv le) Met 2 Bens, Serena & Da jie. Haha. Sang till 11.30pm then I left first.

Yesterday, I went home straight after work. Been feeling kind of down recently. Trying to find comfort and solace somewhere. In times like this, you find out who is always around and caring for you. *touched!!! Reached home while waiting for my Uncle, Auntie and cousins to arrived. Decided to be happier and motivate myself by whipping up some food for myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* Army outfield favorite "Maggi Curry Mee"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Another Army favorite "Indo Mee with Egg"

I cooked for Jason N myself. Had a great dinner while watching the crappy chinese show "Fu Lu Shou" Damm lame show. Howcome nowadays, Mediacorp cannot make any better shows. Haiz.

Relatives came and had a nice time catching up. They will be staying for the next 7 days. Hence, I will be guarding the living room. Went to buy supper for them and met Evelyn after she finished her work. Went for my supper and her dinner. Sent her home after that. Had a chat with her on the phone and she was in a bad mood. So what happen when she is in a bad mood. Haiz. I'm training my patience. This training is better than trying to fish in a toliet bowl. Coz higher level. Hahaha. Went to the cold living room to lie on the sofa, with a strong sense of disappointment.

Woke up this morning, backache, neck ache. Coz I got no pillows, no bolster or "someone to hug" Haha. Only a thin blanket. Haiz. Pitiful rite. But nvm. It's okie. Shall find a place to bunk tonight. I was thinking that it would be damm cool to tie my hamock by the sea and sleep. It will be cool. Haha. Mad ass fellow....

Okie lar. Gotta go for meeting now. Sianz....

Quote: ''Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home