Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Year End Thoughts...

Let's Begin.......

Actually there's nothing much to update since the last post so I guess, I will just touch a bit on what's happening in my Life since I blog yesterday till now and then I shall pen my year end thoughts.

Went home straight after work. Did not take any dinner. So to sum up, I didn't take lunch or dinner. Reach home, rest for a while, bathed and left home for street soccer nearby. Had a bit of fun and was good running a bit and whacking the ball at people. Haha... Saddist

After soccer, started packing my room. Filing my lecture notes into proper files. Getting myself ready for the new term. At least this time I will get a break of about 1 month before the new term starts. YEAH!!! Watch TV, chatted with Serene till about 2am while waiting for Eve to reach home. Not feeling well still drink so much. Haiz. But it's her life, she knows it best. Called me when she reached home and chatted till 4am then sleep. While waiting for her, I was slicing the Honey Gazed Ham that Gi bought. She is so sweet. She actually sent our family a Christmas Hamper and there is this chunk of Honey Gaxed Ham inside. So I ended up slicing it at home. Haha. Who would be slicing ham at like 1 am plus. Wahaha. Me lor...

Christmas this year really does not have any sort of mood for me. I don't even realise but this weekend is Christmas already. Wahhhh. What will Christmas bring in store for me this year. Every year, something good will happen during the Christmas for me. But so far this year seems pretty quiet and peaceful. I don't even bother much about it. I think that it might be a possibility that I will stay at home and spend time alone on Christmas eve. Hehe.

So, now my year end thoughts.....

Time had indeed flew past so freaking fast this year. Ever since I left the Army and stepped out in the working society, people had changed and I had changed much too. I know alot of new people from work and through friends. Perhaps I shall sum up all the people that I know. At least still remember their names.... erm... cannot... too many le. At least got 100 new people that I know. Or even 200. Haha. It's good. I like meeting new people. It's great.

I think for next year, I will continue to work hard in my studies and be the best that I can be.

Shit suddenly lost the mood to blog. Coz I really got nothin much to update. Okie. Shall not force it.

Quote: "We all have a few failures under our belt. It's what makes us ready for the successes"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home