Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Still Tired.......

Let's Begin.......

I'm still tired. Monday during class was feeling quite sick and felt like viomitting but not sure why. But after class, went to coffee club to meet up with Arthur, Alex and John. Took a profile pic of each of them. Ladies interested, please contact me.

Introducing Boyish Johnathan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Currently 3 days left to enlisting into Army to serve the nation. So you roughly know his age.
Sex: BOY Status: While stocks last. Grab him now!
Local Warranty: At least 1 month.

Introducing Romancing Arthur
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sex: Male (straight... hahaha) Age: less than 25 years Status: Always Available
Local Warranty: At least one night.

Introducing Sexy Alex aka Wolf
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sex: Male (Very straight) Age: More than 25 years Status: Still Available
International Warranty: Perhaps more than one night.

Okie. So where did we go after Coffee Club, lets take a look.

From 10.30pm to 3 am, these are the places we went (in order) :
Coffee Club
Yishun Dam
Yio Chu Kang (John's new house)
Jalan Kayu Prata
Home Sweet Home

Ok. I reach home at 3am plus. Someone was angry with me wor. Say sick still stay out. But I felt better after going out. Perhaps I felt sick coz I needed some relaxing night out.

So, on Tuesday, went home after work to change then met Clare and Eve at JP for dinner. After dinner, chilled at coffee bean b4 visiting the Pasar Malam (Night Market). Nothing to buy but Eve had a craving for Mangos. Suay (unlucky) cannot find ripe one so in the end didn't buy any and walked her home. Chatted for a while below her block before I left for home.

Reached home at around 12 am plus. Then chatted on the phone till 2 am then slept.

This morning, woke up at 5 am. Damm tired. Coz we sending Grandma off the Penang. My Uncle and cousins from Perth are transiting in Singapore and going to Penang to celebrate my Granny's 80th birthday. My whole family will be going up next week without me. COZ I HAVING MY EXAMS!!!! Haiz... but that will mean freedom for me... hehehe....

*Bye bye Granny.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In reference to the above picture. I always have this habit. When I walk away from someone, I usually do not turn back to look at them. Coz I hate to see the back view. Seeing someone's backview is so sad. It feels as if the person is moving away and you see it happen but not the other person. You will feel as if there's something you want to tell the person but unable to. You will be looking at that person but without the person knowing. I ahte this feeling. So usually, after saying bye to my friends, I will turn and just leave. Sometimes, I'm unable to control myself and look back. In the end, I feel sucky.

Okie that's about my thoughts. So now I'm in office feeling damm damm tired... Think I better go grab myself some "Volka Reb Bull"..... erm... oops... I mean Red Bull from the friendly Paragon 7-11. Buaiz...

Quote: "Writting is an expression of individuality"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

1 Comments:

Blogger dEvIlInE said...

hello there..ah ma is save in pg...enjoying the food n places here...only sad thing is she cant get to the beach :( :P
goona miss ya carson take care

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home