Saturday, December 10, 2005

Life is ful of them.......

Let's begin.......

Yesterday after work, went home. Was damm sleepy. Imagine. I can even sleep while standing on the train and ended up nearly falling a few times. BUT still I carried on... sleeping... haha...

Reached home and had a bit of dinner. After bathing, drove down to picked Eve up. Headed down to Newton to have our dinner. After that was super bored so decided to head back to Jurong. We stopped by Jurong point 7-11 to grab some drinks and then set off for 鸟山 (Jiao Shua) It was a nice drive up. The view up there was great and breeze was good. The hill was overlooking Jurong Island and certain parts of Jurong. All those lights.. nice.. We chatted there till around 11pm plus. Then sent her home. Reached home and chatted till 1 am then I fell asleep. Oops. Sorri. Too tired... hehe..

Now in office blogging. Haha. I professional blogger k. Come Orchard office to blog one.

I now really believe in what you don't know won't hurt you. Life is full of lies and it hurts most when those closest to you lie to you. Someone close to me hurt me so much yesterday. I'm still feeling it now. Why must it be you. Didn't we promise to be true to each other and there was no point lying. Be it a white lie or black lie or watever lie. Be it you have your difficulties, you still shouldn't had done it. I won't pursue the matter nor will I confront you. I will let the matter stay and me away from you till the light is out. Utter disappointment even more so when it comes from you. Even until now, a part of me still think that your not lying and the whole world is.... shit me....

That's all I shall go home and sleep. Tonite meeting Eve for movie...

Quote: "What you don't know will not hurt you." -- This is a re-quote coz' it's damm true.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home