Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm a pig!!!

Let's begin.......

After work yesterday, I left for classes and met Ben, Lai Peng, Minie & Cherlyn for dinner at Mos. Class was interesting coz it was the last tutorial before the exams and everyone was kind of relaxed already.

After lessons, left for home immediately. Guai rite. *beams... feels proud....

Reach home and ate some leftover curry puffs... Pack a bit of my room again. Then started chatting with Eve over the phone. Halfway, she told me she hungry and said she going to cook noodles and will call me back.... Ok. Hanged up the phone and waited....

Alarm rings... I woke up and imagine Eve's angry face... oops.. I fell asleep again. Kaoz 2nd time already. Shit. 2nd time I said wait for her call then I fell asleep. Oops... Guess I was really tired after so much information load from studying. Ok lar..I'm PIG!!! Can?

Okie... nothing interesting to post yesterday. Life pretty much normal. Got something interesting.... This morning I went to my spending account and found out that I only have $40 left to spend till the end of the month. WTF??? $40. How did I spend? Anyway, to start with, I oso need a large portion of my pay to pay for studies. Hence I got not much to spend to start with. Haiz. Ok. I shall return home and see what I can sell off. Haha. It's ok. At least not so bad.I been through times where I only had like $10 to tide myself through 20 days. So it's not so bad. Always look on the bright side of life.....

Tonight going to the supermarket with Dad to stock up on the food at home. Coz they leaving for Penang tomorrow and I will be left with the following to care for:

1) 01 X 5-room HDB flat
2) 01 X Toyota
3) 01 X Jack Russell
4) 36 X Guppies
5) 12 X Goldfish
6) 02 X Glass Fish
7) Many pots of plants

So, see I important k. Got alot of things to take care of. Hehe.


Okie lar. Here is a picture I took yesterday. I invented this screensaver myself. It's very traditional ok. I bought a new cushion recently you know. Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*This is what I call Cushion.exe. Upon leaving your laptop for 5 mins, the cushion will be activated to cover your screen and act as a screensaver. Cost is only $4.50 per cushion @ Paragon. Haha. Enough crap already. Shall stop here.

Quote: "Those who don't respect love don't deserve it"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home