Thursday, December 08, 2005

Heavy Rain Leh....

Let's begin.......

Work was usual. After work, me and a few of my colleagues went to KBOX at Cineleisure for KTV session. Started at 7.30pm. Sang alot of hits and we had a Jay Chow Symposium where we all belt out Jay's hits. Sang the usual duet of "Ni Zui Zhen Gui" & "Wu Ding" I left earlier before 10pm coz I'm meeting Evelyn.

All the cabs in town free. Waited for 15 mins outside Cine, but no cab. I walked to Singapore Power side, also don't have. I call Comfort, no cab response, call SMRT, no response. Walked back to cine again. Finally got a cab number after calling for so long. While waiting for the cab at the road side, a taxi stop in front of me to pick up passengers from the roadside and those passengers came later than me. SHIT!!! I'm paying a $4.00 booking fee and they pay none and get a cab faster than me... *&^%$#@!Haiz. This is just like life. It isn't always fair. Ok. Let's stop here before I start going on about life again.

Reach Jurong at 11pm and Eve accused me of lying that I left KTV late and that was the reason why I'm late. Haiz. Why? No trust. Boooo!!! We bought coke from the vending machine and chatted. That's the amazing thing about Jurong. You have vending machines selling M&Ms and lots of different drinks at almost every void deck. We chatted till 1 am plus. It was raining damm heavily but thanks to Aaron, he came to pick me up and I stayed over at his house.

This morning woke up at 8.15am. Haha. Late. Suppose to report to office at 8.30am. Nvm. Reach office at 9am.

Okie. That's about all. Tonight going to meet Clare for fishing at Taman Jurong. Dennis will come along and Eve is joining as well. Great.

Quote: "Take some time to doing nothing everyday, guilt free."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home