Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good Boy Jason...

Let's begin.......

I'm a good boy.... na nanananananana..... *pretends to sing good boy in tune to rich ger...

That's great.. starting this blog with a lame lame note. Haha... Let's go through what I did for the whole day. Was doing a bit of work in the morning. Then after that did some designing for an event. Wah lau... I really 包山包海 (Bao Shua Bao Hai)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* I had masked out some details to protect people....

After designing, felt pretty please with myself. The I trotted over to LP (Lucky Plaza) to buy myself lunch. Famous Slice Fish... always long queue...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Afternoon, rested a while, studied a bit and practice one of the Jay Zhou song... it's Ye Qu

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*The first song on his latest album. It's nice.

After work, left for home straight. Went to buy some stuffs then after that went down to pick up Eve and left for (Niao Shan) again. This time round we climb up to the tower. Was nice and windy. View was great.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*This is taken from the top by my SE W800i

Before leaving, we had a bit of arguement but was pretty much settled.. I hope... hehe.. then we went to buy spring chicken for her mum then sent her home...

Reach home, was damm hungry... muz be from the over dosage of medicine... then ate some noodles, chated with Eve till 2am then coma.

That's about all...

Quote: "It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home