Friday, December 09, 2005

Fishing Night

Let's Begin.......

Ok... Yesterday after work, went home straight. Slept on the train all the way till Woodlands. Nowadays after work, I manage to get seats. Coz due to the festive season arriving, many people like to stay in town after work and hence, I'm able to get seats. Haha. Steady right. my theory leh.

Okie, cut the longer story shorter. Reached home had my dinner, went to fetch sis back from tution. After that, went to Bukit Batok to pick Clare up then Jurong to pick Eve. I told Clarence that usually Eve will only come down 10mins after you tell her you've reached already. Wah. Clare was shocked when she came down in like 5mins. But I continued to sit and not move. True enough, she forgot her keys and went back to get it. 10mins. *beams.... oops... someone going to kill me for this. hahaha...

We then proceeded to Taman Jurong Fishing Pond for the fishing trip. Upon reaching there, 2 guys leaving told us not to waste money as they caught nothing. NOTHING!!! eRmm... actually my dad went fishing in the day and caught nothing. I knew that I might not catch anything but just wanted to prove people wrong. SO we paid up and started fishing.

10mins.... 30 mins.... 1hour... mmm... no fish.. sianz... was chating more than fishing... then we left Clare at the pond and went S11 to buy supper. Bought fried chicken and some "dim sum" Was great. Perhaps the fish pitied us and commited sucide by eating our baits. So in the end we caught 2 table size Mangrove Jacks.

Left the pond at around 3am. Drove them back and feeling damm tired but glad to had caught something. Reached home, cleared the fishing stuffs and washed up. Gave Eve a short call and then fell into COMA... haha.. what a word....

This morning, woke up feeling sick. AS in sick with lack fo sleep. Haiz... Now in office feeling damm sleepy. Aaron on leave, Chunhui sick. So, I'm alone. Haiz... Water in the office had be tasting funnie lately so I went to 7-11 to buy myself a bottle of mineral water. Kaoz... cost me $2.65 for a 1.5 L bottle. Knn.... sianz. Can eat one meal leh.. Nvm the mineral water shall be my lunch. Must save money.... Getting poor already...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Okie let me post a loving picture taken the other day before we went to KTV.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Left Renee & right Aaron.

People must be thinking I siao. Post other couple pics onto my blog. No choice lar. I don't have any loving pics mah. I walked past Paragon yesterday and saw this book."Why am I so beautifully made and still single?" hahaha... What kind of book is that... Apparently, it's an english book.. oops... lame... haha.. full of crap.. too tired already...

I had decided to start revising for my exams today after work. I shall go home and study. Good boy rite. Hehe.... toking crap again... wahahaha

Okie lar... running out to things to write coz my brain is like half dead... erm... do I even have a full brain to start with... if I only got a half brain to start with, if my brain is half dead, means I only left a quarter brain... but wat if I only got a quarter brain to start with, if my brain is half dead....... *continues...... lame.... *Sees the black crow flying across....

That's all.......

Quote: "Aim to die young as old as possible"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home