Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2006 Lurks...

Let's Begin.......

So what did I do yesterday? Erm... did nothing much at work expect for writting a few emails and the rest of the stuffs that I do are not related to work. Haha. After work, stayed in town to wait for Eve to come down.

We had a bit of arguement yesterday. But everything was cool after we met up and managed to pacify her. Went to have dinner at Food Republic and I had my fav Hainan Curry Rice. After dinner, went to best denki. She bought her speakers and printer. Sent her home after that. As I'm about to leave her place, she call me and told me she had craving for spring chicken. Haha.Just as expected. Bought the chicken for her then went home. Slacked at home, flip through a few channels, chatted on the phone with her and slept.

Let's take a look at my dog. Haiz. Always full of pattern.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* I was watching soccer and she was sleeping. Which bitch will sleep like this? Erm... okie bitch...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* After I scolded her, she was so ashamed so decided to hide her head in the sofa.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* My old towels... she had so much fun and decided to be a middle east dog. Terrorist dog.. mmm....

Okie that about so much about my dog. Let's review my new year resolution last year before setting the new ones for next year.

2005 Resolution
1) Save Money.
---> Okie. I failed!!! I'm studying while working.
2) Love someone.

---> I did.
3) I want to cry again.

---> No. Tear duct dried up long time ago.
4) Work hard for my future.

--->Think I'm working pretty hard already.
5) Quit watever I hav to n stay healthy.

---> Haiz...
6) Be nice to my family, spend more time at home.

---> Erm... This is very tricky.
7) Smile more and find back myself.

---> Sure did. Thanks to my new found brothers.... haha

Okok. So let's set my New Year Resolution for 2006.......
  1. Save Money again.
  2. Love someone again.
  3. Still want to cry.
  4. Do well in my studies and continue my distinctions.
  5. Stop or quit. Whatever.
  6. Be more homely.
  7. Be real to people.
  8. Stay fit and healthy
  9. Not getting caught by TP.
  10. Be nicer and real to people around me, meet up with old friends.

Ok. That should be alot to cover. Come on, give me some comments.... hehe

That's all folks.......

Quote: "The greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home