Saturday, November 26, 2005

We are Humans after all

Let's Begin.......

Morning, Eve call me and told me she very sick. Haiz. Same bug that I caught. She got it worse, sore throat, flu and high fever. Poor thing, no one at home. So cab down to Jurong Point and bought her some fish porridge and came back to office. Good thing alot of cabs.

After work, met up with Dennis and went Holland Village to meet Clare and Giselia. Had Katong Laska with fried wanton dumplings. Nice... Slurps... Took a 10 minute walk to Gi's apartment and chill. Had a nice time catching up and have some red wine. After that, Wolf, Joe, Jes & later Des came as well. Played mahjong till 4am plus.

Joe, Wolf and Jes left. Gi, Clare and Me continue to chat and talking crap. How can you expect anyone to talk much sense at 4am plus in the morning. Certain things happen which I'm still quite confused about till this point of time, then me and Clare adjourned to one of the rooms and slacked. Had our internal meeting and chatting. Haha. Woke up at 8am and we left.

So much had happened between us since 04 July 1999 and it had indeed change both our lives. No regrets just full of memories. I think we need to talk ger, those really long talks. I think I'm in a much better position and state to speak and see how things I can help. My friends don't call me Dr J for nothing. Haha...

Speaking of friends... One of my "brother" became weak last night. Our pact of NO CLUBBING till December was broken. It's just a few days away. We are humans after all and guys are still guys after all. Just a piece of advice for all guys out there and I would like to quote Clarence for this. "Never forsake friends because of girls coz' you will regret it." And from me: "Gers might come and go but Brothers remain forever, whenever, whereever."

So that's all for now. In office feeling tired. Today is Pay Day! Wooo Hooo! But I shall save more this month. Today's quote will be for my dear brother Arthur. Although you made a mistake, but we fully understand how difficult it is to resist temptation. We are all humans and we have our weak times. We will stand beside you to accompany you through this valley of shadow and death till you see the light. We will not forsake you no matter what. Remember this quote brother and meditate on it day and night. It helps........

Quote: "A Man must always keep his words as it might be all that he has." -- Alex

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home