Friday, November 25, 2005

MC Leh...

Clare... it must be Clare. After meeting up with him and Dennis on Tuesday, I fell sick on Wed. Work till afternoon then left for home to see Doc. But my Family Doc not around so had to wait till next morning.

Morning woke up and went to see doctor at 8am. Damm early for a sick person. After checking me, the doctor asked me if I had family history of "NOSE CANCER" Sianz 0.5. I said no but told him that my neighbour recently got NOSE CANCER. He just laugh it off and told me to come back to him should the same problem arise.

Left home around 11am to meet Evelyn in MS. Went for lunch @ KFC. Was good to go out instead of staying at home feeling sick. The sun was out. Yeah. Felt better after walking in the sun for a while. Eve was constantly complaining that she dislike the sun. Haiz. Differences...

Walked around a bit more and went to slack at starbucks. After that she started feeling sick as well. Must be Clare spread to us. Haiz. So we went home as I was tired too. 4pm.

Giselia must be up to some surprises for me again. Hehe. This little devil, always full of surprises for me. Perhaps she will suddenly pop up at my house again since I'm sick again. Ger ar still remember what you did? hehe

After dinner, drove down to meet Clare. Was suppose to go somewhere and chill but I told him I drove and the car got to reach home by 12am or else it will turn into a pumpkin. Haha. So in the end, he drove his car and I drove back all the way back home to return the car to Dad while he followed me and picked me up.

Went to the usual place to "punch card". This means Coffee Club. Coz we go there too often till we are as good as working there. Hehe. Slack till around 11pm then decided to go play snooker at our old time favorite hideout, PotBlack. Was nice playing with Clare again although he sucks big time now. Never-the-less, it was still great fun.

Left for home around 12.30am and went home rest. Tired. Today might be going Giselia house after work with Clare, Dennis & 10 to play mahjong. Been a long time. Like 4 months sinc I last played. Time to earn some money. Haha. But Giselia too pro liaoz. Think got to set aside some amount to lose tonight. But it's all for the enjoyment of playing the game. I enjoying mahjong not because of winning $$$ but I like the mental part of the game. Indeed, Chinese's greatest invention. Haha.

So think I shall stop now and get back to work. Yesterday MC, so today got some outstanding stuffs to settle. Let's GO!!!

Quote: "If you feel the calling and really want something, it's never too late."
Sir Georg Solti

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home