Thursday, November 03, 2005

It begins again...

For the past 1 month, it's been hell for me. I lost my life.... erm.. I mean as in no life lar... but it's been worth it.... I had made new friends... learnt lots of new stuffs... grew mentally and in experience.....

For the past 1 month, I only had 1 weeknd free. The rest of the weekend, I was working throughout, till like 1, 2am... phew.... was sick for the past month with flu and bad cough... couldn't recover coz no sleep and rest.... but I'm much better now...

Been doing a few great events.... and learnt lots to aid me in my work... opened my eyes and became wiser. GOOD!!!

Started clubing again as well... was there during zouk opening... wow... damm.. it was crowded man... was standing there for 1 hour plus before getting in through friends... club till early morning... slept over at a hotel then went straight in the morning for work....

For the only free weekend, I went to sentosa with Arthur and Alex plus Mitch the dog.. had great fun and a nice chilling dinner at Coastes.....

Okie.. besides that the rest of the time I was working k....

Went sentosa on Tuesday after that dinner at Coastes.... favourite Ice Cold Beer pizza again.. after that.... met Mei and Joey... went KM8 to chill... shit man.. the "Sex on the Beach" and "Long Island" no need money ar... keep on ordering... haha... was great fun... and the rest of the story is history... haha.. It's a closely guarded secret among Alex, Arthur, John and Me... haha...

Yesterday went to club... went zouk early yo get chop first... after that went Momo... wah lau.. dunno how many jugs and bottles lar... then after that decided not to go zouk liaoz.. haha.. waste the money buy tix while so many pple couldn't get in.... haha... bOOOOO.....

club till 3 am plus then went for suoper... reach home at 5 am... go watch soccer.... then slept....

woke up at 3pm.. haha.. damm shiok... then went to buy some grocery... then went for my haircut.... decided to have short hair.....

Okie.. it's a new begining for me.... a new challenge ahead for me... I shall survive through it and become better...... God Help Me....

Quote: "If you do things well, do them better. Be daring, be first, be different."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home