Monday, November 07, 2005

Finally a weekend...

A weekend had past. Yeah! Finally got to realli do nothing but rest and enjoy myself.

On Sat after work, went home and fell asleep. Hehe. Then at night went to devils to watch some soccer plus a bit of volka with some live band... left at 11pm... early rite... reach home, changed and went down Jurong to meet Eve for supper... had supper till 4am... then met Aaron as I was bunking over....

Morning went to church with Aaron and Bob... church finished at 1pm... then went to orchard to meet Jiayin, Charlene & Andy for 4 hours KTV Session at Party World... After that, met Arthur, Alex, John at coffee club for some drinks.....

Went to Newton for dinner... Cherlyn joined us then..... went home after that as I was too tired. The rest of the Gang went to Conrad to chill and wait for the soccer match...

Reach home then suddenly full of energy... so decided to clean up my room big time... started at 9pm and ended at 11pm... after 2 hours, I had 4 big plastic bags of rubbish to throw... haha... cool... didn't know I kept so much rubbish around me... wahahaha....

Watch Man U match and chatted with Eve online till 2am... shagged liaoz... went into my clean and tidy room... fell asleep immediately... hehe... cool.....

Now in office do nothing... wahahaha.... so decided to warm up my fingers.. hehe..

Cheers...

Quote: "Iron rust from disuse, stagnant water loses it purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; so does inaction sap the vigour of the mind" --- Leonardo da Vinci

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home