Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Everyday is boring...

Let's Begin.......

It was another boring day yesterday. Trying hard to look busy and stay awake. Ended up doing my tutorials at work and surf alot of "nets". After work as usual, it's Monday so it's off to class @PSB. Met Arthur for dinner. He just crashed his beloved Honda Jazz. So now driving his daddy's mercz. Lessons was as usual entertaining with people like us around. Haha. Lessons over, not knowing what to do, decided to go home. Wah. early leh.

Oh yeah before I forget, Christie gave a me pressie. She said was for my bdae. Wah. My bdae pass like 20 days liaoz. But anyway, I told my classmates if they still wan to give me pressie is ok coz I traditional guy. My bdae stretch for 30 days one. Chinese new year only 15 days but me is 30days. Haha. All had a good laugh.

At night was randomly surfing net when received a message. Last person I expect to sms me at 11.19pm. ARMII!!! Wah. Think I must buy toto, 4D, Big Sweep, erm... stil got wat.. mayb buy Score and buy total goal 10 goals. wahaha. Chatted for a while like nearly 1 hour then decided to meet up today for supper. Been sometime as both of us are like busy with work and studies.

This morning as usual waking up, regreting not sleeping early. Haha. It's the same everyday.

Usually in Life, there are 3 different groups of people:

1st) Wait for things to happen (These are the general public)
2nd) See things happen (These are those typical Singaporeans)
3rd) Make things happen (These are the leaders of our society)
As for me, I belong to a new breed that is emerging:
4th) Dunno what happen (Me Me Me)

Haha.... That's All for now.

Quote: "Only a calm pond reflects the light of knowledge"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home