Monday, November 28, 2005

An Enjoyable Weekend

Let's Begin.......

After work on Saturday, left for home straight as I need to sleep to replenish my sleep from mahjong. Slept till 7pm and woke up to have dinner. After dinner, felt bored and contacted Arthur and we decided to catch a movie. Went to watch "Sha Pi Lang" SPL at Plaza Sing. The show is violent but speaks about "brotherhood" Enjoyed the show. It's was enterainment. After that we shifted to Coffee Club and chill till 2am before going home.

Sunday morning was church as usual. After church went to Sentosa with Clare, Alex & John. Played a day of frisbee, volleyball and enjoyed that little bit of sun. After that, we went for dinner at Coastes again. Nice Ice Cold Beer Pizza. YEAH!!! Super nice. Nice place besides the sea, cool environment. After a day at the beach, with a dinner like this, this is life man.

Left for Coffee Club after dinner again. I think those guys at Coffee Club must be thinking. What are this bunch of gays... I mean guys doing. Going to Coffee Club like 5 times a week. Haha. We do not really know either. Guess we are damm comfortable there.

Left at 11pm plus and reach home before 12am. Yeah! I reach home at night and not in the morning. Hehe. Watch Man U Match and was indeed a great match with the old team spirit there. After the match, went to sleep as there is suppose to have a meeting with the MD at 9am. Wah Liew... until now 10.30am liao no sound yet. Must be overslept lar. Sianz. No choice, got to wait as I'm juz a humble little staff. Haha... So nothing to do and it's a damm bored Monday.

Maybe I shall share something. Take this from me. I just experienced this over the weekend. "What you don't know will not hurt you" Sometimes, knowing more things might not be better especially when they are things that other people keep from you. Things that other people do not want you to know they did to you. Perhaps, we will all be happier to trust everyone completely and not know so much. No wonder people say that fools are the happiest people in the world. Alas, A fool I'm not and perhaps sometimes, I'm too sensitive and too smart for my own good. That's perhaps the reason why I'm constantly suffering. I enjoyed peace & tranquil for a moment sometime ago when I became neutral to everything and everyone that is around me. I wasn't happy but I wasn't sad as well. A person without any emotions. But I didn't want that as I'm not that. So I opened myself again. I'm so easily touch by your acts. I'm weak. I allowed myself to be weak again. Haiz.

Perhaps I still had not learnt my lesson. I'm making the mistake again. Or is it right. I'm just simply following what my heart tells me to do. Is that wrong. I shall now go through the stage of Neutralization again and think clearly and pick up myself again. I can do it. I had done it before and can do it again.

That's All.......

Quote: "What you don't know will not hurt you."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home