Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bye Bye O2 Mini

Let's Begin.......

Decided to sell my O2 Mini. Been with me for 9 months. By far, this is the most expensive phone I bought. Was SGD 1168.00 when I bought it in Feb 05.

Current Condition
Front
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Back
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sold it last night. The guy came to CWP to meet me and deal was done.

After that, went to NUS to pick Armii up. Was raining Cows and Goats. After that dropped her friend off at a nearby bus stop and we went to West Coast Mac to have supper and chill. Had a long chat. Seems like she was really stressed up due to her studies and work at the same time. Plus exams. Haiz.. poor thing. Think its time dR J comes into the picture. Haha. Going to have fun this weekend and bring her out to have some "life".

Just now, went to Lucky Plaza and bought my new phone. Cost me SGD 805.00 without line. But I had been wanting this phone for so long.. like 3 days? Hahaha. Hereby, I would like to thank the following organisation or persons who in one way or another, influenced me to this purchase decision. Haha.. study too much of consumer behavior already.

They are:

O2 --> For coming up with the new Atom, so it triggered my problem recognition that my Mini will be worth even less after it's offically launched.
Giselia --> For letting me hold the phone for like 1 minute.
Dennis --> For saying: "It's a damm good phone"
Dad & Mum --> "We will sponsor you 400 bucks as a Christmas present"
Suz --> "I give you 100 bucks as a late Birthday present"
Aaron --> For hunting around with me.
Last but not least: God for providing me what I have to enable me to buy. Thank you.

Ok. That's all for now. Shall update more on my new phone. Charging it now. Hehe.

Quote: "Good friends are like stars.You don't always see them, but you know they are always there." -- Armii's Msn Nick

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home