Saturday, September 24, 2005

Life Changes...

Mmm... what is happening to me? It's Saturday 7pm. I got nothing to do at home. Parents left home and I'm still around. I got nothing to do and no programs tonight. Even though there are some programs possible, I just don't have the mood. I dunno why I'm in such a mood. I just simply don't know. Haiz.

Been lying on the bed since 1pm. Switching in between channels. Walking in and out of the room. Logging on and off the net. Mmm... what am I doing? Am I waiting for something to happen? A call from someone? A timing to arriving? A moment of enlightenment? What am I waiting or hoping for? I do not know. I'm just waiting for life to pass as the clock tick by each second.

I just finished one exam paper today but there's one more on Tuesday. I need to study but no mood... wait.. doorbell ring. Is what I'm waiting for here...

Sianz 0.5.. sell ice-cream one. Wan me to buy ice-cream... not free.. fridge still have... sorry girl...

Let's continue....

I'm bored, super bored...damm bored.... still bored... kind of bored.... somewhat bored.... a different kind of bored.... a certain kind of bored... a special kind of bored...

wah.. didn't know there can be so many different kinds of "bored-s" see... I'm indeed bored... haiz....

I dunno what my next job will be, I haven't actually started looking for it yet. I got no time. I want to finish my exams first. I cannot afford. It's freaking tough to study and work... shit... I dunno.

I had been sad, unhappie, hurt etc... but today is a newkind of feeling... it's LOST... not the TV episodes...it's the feeling of lost and uncertainty about the future and u feel alone.... alone....

I frequently counsel other people. But sometimes I feel kind of ironical as in I cannot help myself. Haiz. Perhaps that's the way things are. Haiz.

7.30pm le. I'm still on my bed blogging. Refusing to go out. Just cooping myself in the room. Shal try watching some TV shows. Hopefully will be able to sort my feelings out. If not, who will help? hahaha.

Quote: "A Gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a Man perfected without adversity"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax