Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm Changing

I had decided on one thing.... To Change.... What to change to is what is yet to be decided but suppose what happen in the next week will affect.

I'm in fact is a state of serious state of disappointment with myself and the things I had done recently. Hence the reason for the change.

Went to Club None last nite with colleagues and then later my Sch Mates... it was a charity event and lots of celebrities were there...

First there was Mr Pierre Png & wife.. then Gurmit... shit then the whole PCK family came....
The there was Jal, Anabelle Francis, Jamie Teo, Mia Lee, Aileen Wee, Melody Chen.... but come on the biggest star was Black Eye Peas... wow... he was standing just a few feet from my table the whole nite and was damm cool... haha... shall now just post 2 photos up. Waiting for more photos to come....

Shirley was siting on the chair most of the time... super lazy gal... until we decided to try take her "Squangie" off... then she start moving... haha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Shirley & Minie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Minie, Arthur, Me & Shirley

Saw something this morning.... dunno what to think or wat to say now... Since I had decided to let it go, why do I still feel it.... FU*K.... muz be stronger....

Quote: "The greatest reward you get for your efforts is not what you get for them but what you become by them"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

2 Comments:

Blogger Giselia Lucifer said...

don't be so negative to yourself. you must be strong. since the day we decided to let it go, you got to be strong. all i ask from you is just to be happy and well. i guess this is all fate in a way, he came to pick me up from the airport this morn and told me how he felt. after a long chat, we decided to give it a try again. and just when we were on our way to work, i saw you. i guess i could have kept quiet and not called out to you. you may missed us anyway given that there is such a huge crowd around in the morning. but i did not. i chose to call out to you coz i believe nothing should be hidden from you. that is the very least i could do for you. to be truthful to you and not lie about anything. i wish you will find your way in life and not be the lost sheep anymore. believe in your belief and you will not be lost. anyhow, remember to come by my place and collect your present!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Without Wax said...

Thanks for telling. Perhaps sometimes being a fool and not being such a sensitive guy might be much better. Too bad, I was born sensitive to the people around me... perhaps just less sensitive than u. Although "we" decided to let it go, I did not realli. I always kept hoping... waiting, like what I had done before... But I did not come to this topic again... coz I didn't want to hurt or damage the friendship we had in fear of losing u completely.

Don't worry... now at least I'm glad you had found someone able to understands you. I believe in ur decision and live life without regrets....

Lastly, I will definately drop by to get my presents... hahaha... thanks ger... take care...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home