Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Danger leh...

Wah lau eh... 2 blogger arrested for making Ra**st remarks over the blogs... haiz.. our laswt source of freedom of speech is over... anyway, friends call me and asked me to be careful..... i told them... come on... I'm not racist... I always Believe in Singapore being a multi racial and multi religion country, where One People, One Nation, One Singapore.... *starts singing... there is no difference in races be it Chinese, Indians, Malays or Eurasian... we are all one big family, all Singaporeans... we live in Harmony with on another... =)

Even in my office, I work very well with my fellow colleagues from different races... I Really Do Not understand why people would put other races down... we Should all live in harmony. =)

*Shit, my nose getting longer...

Quote: "Live in Harmony with all races, it's Smart"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home