Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Long Awaited Post

Hi All!!! I'm back.... So much had happened. Lots of shit happen.... I shall post watever I still remember....

For the past week, been realli busy with work and studies. This is my schedule for a normal week.

Mon 8.30am - 5.30pm (work), 7pm - 10pm (Night Classes)
Tue 8.30am - 6pm (work), 8pm-10pm (soccer)
Wed 8.30am - 5.30pm(work), 6.45pm - 8.30pm (Night Classes)
Thu 8.30am - 6pm(work), 8pm - 10pm (soccer)
Fri 8.30am 0 5.30pm (work), 7pm - 10pm (Night Classes)
Sat 8.30am- 12.30pm (work)

For the last 2 saturdays, I went to both Rena's and Simon's house for gathering...

For Rena's house, we had potluck and I made some food.. I made mushroom bacon and I grilled them in my microwave oven. For Simon's house, we had steamboat... it's was a complete different saturdays spent. For both saturdays, after the gathering, we caught midnite shows. Sin City is a real good show... although some parts of it is damm bloody, it realli is a nice show and you need to think to enjoy it. Plus IMPORTANT "Jessica Alba" is a hot babe... hahaha... oops... best quote from the show... "An old man dies. A young girl lives..... An fair trade."
We caught wedding crashers yesterday. Had a good laugh... sure Gi will enjoy it lots if she watches it... it realli inspires guys to go all out... hahaha... should watch it..

Anyway.... tml is Monday... can't take leave coz event coming... then tueday is national day,.... haha... I will spend this week at home studying at night as this coming saturday is my mid term exam liaoz... die... 10 chapters... I onli read through 4 onli.. haiz...

Okie lar.. that's all for now... and I hope to post regularly again... cheers!!!

Quote: "The best thing to give to your enemy is, forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your ear; to your child, good example; to your father, reverence; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity. If one has not given everything, one has given nothing."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ,Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home