Sunday, July 17, 2005

What is Life?

Been a busy week.

Thursday
This is Simon's big day. Woke up and went Tiong Bahru to wait for him at 8.45am. He picked me and Aaron up. Went to his house and he got changed into his suit.... He was like stressed and nervous. Of course mah... getting married leh... later the other 2 "brothers" oso arrived and we left for the bride's house. We went there is a bridal care and 2 other cars. On reaching, the stupid "sisters" immediately closed the doors. -_-"' then they got their youngest brother to come and open the door... even open the door oso muz negotiate the price damm long.... backboneless leh the guy muz listen to the gers b4 he open... 20 yrs old liao still like dat... then we went through 3 rounds of paying b4 we got into the house. Thought it was the end. Inside the house, climb to the 2nd floor, they wan to play again... -_-"' in the end after paying, still have to do 100 push ups... ke down.. while I was doing, that "po fu" was counting for me... and the camera man still so "professional" lie on the floor to take my pic... thanks... imagine... an officer kenna knock down by a ger... haiz... nvm.. for Simon's life time happiness... After that went back and to various houses, collected a roasted pig... finally at 3pm, job done and rush back to office to clear some stuffs..... at night, went down to the wedding area to help out again.... felt so happie when I saw him march in... finally... he got married... after the guests left, we went to the hotel room to pick up our stuffs and left. was 12 am... didn't wan to disturb him... coz besides from counting those angpows, he still have to "zhou ren" mah... hehe

Sam, Aaron and me then went to devils... first time there though... no need cover as we got member card as one of my colleague is the boss friend... was not very crowded and the crowd was much more mature... surprise.... then there were quite a few bar top dancers... they were damm wild and drag guys up to the bar top and strip them..... then there was this thing where a bar top dancer will sit at the bar top and for 10 dollars, you lie on her while u sit down and she pour 2 different hard liquor into your mouth... sam said that he pay if i go... and i rejected... then dunno y, he paid one of the ger and she started dragging me to the bar top... shit... but aiya... since like dat... be sporting lor... dun make her job difficult... then she rest me on he friend and she made those kind of seducing look... -_-"'.... so, my hands were locked and while lying down, she was pouring the 2 drinks when the girl who pulled me started to strip me... good thing my reaction fast.. after the dancer finished pouring, i faster got up and walk away.... basket.. kenna molest... sob sob... dunno wat drink she mix but was the volume of 4 shots lor... later i felt damm hot then later cold... simi lj???

Friday
Busy day... there was an internal audit meeting then rest of the day busy working till 8pm.... nothing much to say lar.. tired...

Saturday
Not working today coz tml sunday got a full day event at suntec... so saturday off. Morning went to west coast rc for free billard. After that went town to kino and borders to search for some textbooks... then went to SIM to study and revise for next week till 5.30pm... then we went to parkway parade and walked around... after that, went to Aaron's church for night service... after the service end, made my way home.. damm down... it's saturday nite and I'm all alone taking that noisy bus on my way home... and onli 9.30pm leh... haiz.... call friends but most of them go clubbing which I don't realli do much now... now I feel lonely... and my mood swing should be setting in soon... been a long time since I had this feeling... haiz.. I'm cursed lar... cursed to be alone... no matter how well I treat others, nothing good will ever come out of it... perhaps it is retribution bah... haiz.... On my way home, I asked myself wat I was doing with my life.... I'm destroying myself.... losing the pple I love and cherish.. haiz... fuck it.. watever... I going out now...

Quote: "Life is what you make of it. Live it the way you want" -JasunZ

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

1 Comments:

Blogger dEvIlInE said...

hello carson....m reading ur blog o...wow..happening man! got wedding to attend and also...kekeke kena molest !! kakakakka funny man! big strong guy like you also get molest! size does not matter :P

dont know what should i crap here but really hope you get on well with everything. dont search for love, let it come to you...
great guy like you sure can find someone that suits u..its just takes time. nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer.


do take care.
love angel

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home