Saturday, July 23, 2005

Stiff!!!

Woke up this morning with a stiff neck.. Must be due to the near 2 hours chat on the phone last nite..... Was feeling kind of down as it was realli bad. Couldn't move my neck much and have to turn my whole body in order to look left and right... Ke down... go to office... ask my AGM help me massage... steady rite... where got company, got Executive ask his AGM help to massage one... mine have... envious rite... then later massage liao still not good... so ask the AGM's sister to come during lunch and treat me... After the lunch treatment, felt much better but still got some problem.. so will be having an appointment tml to fix up the rest of the problem...

I handed over my accounts to Chun and Tracy today... so my work load will be much lesser le... Phew... finally... So i will be planning what I'm goin to do for the next week.... Gonna do lots of A&P for the conference... gotta attract more trade visitors and more delegates... One more month's time b4 the first big event at Singapore Expo Hall 2... excited... gotta be a great experience and good exposure for me...

Study today was okie... learnt more new stuffs and cleared my doubts... hehe.. nice... I'm a genius after all... hahaha... oops... humble..humble.... I'm the MOST humble person... oops... nope... I'm humble... not the most lar.... haha... crap...

okie... done for this entry...

Quote: "Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

1 Comments:

Blogger dEvIlInE said...

humble person...uwek uwek...vomit vomit....
ruin my appetite!!!~!~!

cheeky peron u r my carson...
theres lots of people out there who care for u see....
how canu find AGM massage for executive....very ciak lat....
u have a good social skills...make full use of it :P
way to go....

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home