Friday, July 29, 2005

H2O Bed.. Cha cha cha...

Today, said good bye to my dear H2O bed of 8 years.... This bed had been through alot with me... but it's time to go... so got myself a new "King Coil" bed... can bounce leh... But last nite, came home after my project group discussion for marketing management and start draining out the water... after abt 45 mins of draining, finally drain it almost dry...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Bye bye beddie...

Life been pretty much moodless.... not happie nor sad... basically, I just feel neutral towards many things... but 1 thing did change, my temper is not as good as b4....

Anyway, woke up one morning and got attracted to the sky outside my room.. so faster take out my camera and snapped a few pics...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Wow... stormy leh... ard 6.45am, view from my room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* as you can see, cars coming in from JB jam liao... so dun come in at ard 6.45am.. haha

Okie lar... tml is saturday le... but gotta work... goin to bring my Marketing Management book to study on the way there and back... exams in 2 weeks time leh... siao liaoz..... after work, goin to super market... goin to make some finger food for the potluck gathering at Rena's house in the evening.... =)

bye bye...

Quote: "If a person is unlucky, rear the chick will become rooster... even rooster rear already will also fly away..."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home